Dedication Mass – October 2019
The Mass of the Dedication of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Camrose, Alberta was offered by Archbishop Richard Smith on Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 10:00 AM with over 500 people present! Thanks be to God!
First Masses – May 2019
Our first Mass in our new church was offered on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 9:00 AM with over 200 people present! Our first weekend Masses held in our new church on Saturday May 11th at 5:00 PM we counted approximately 500 people present followed by Sunday Masses at 9:00 AM with approximately 500 people present and 11:00 AM with approximately 675 people present as we welcomed our First Holy Communicants! Thanks be to God!
A Few Highlights – Come and See!
- The Baptismal Font – Bless yourself with Holy Water at the Baptismal immersion font at the church entry.
- The Nave – Enter the body of the church, which seats 650 parishioners and is totally handicap accessible.
- The Altar – See the beautiful mystery white marble altar for the offering of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- The Stain Glass Windows – Journey with St. Francis Xavier, our parish patron saint and patron of missionaries.
- The St. Francis Xavier Chapel – Pray the Holy Rosary or Divine Mercy Chaplet in our chapel set up for personal and small group prayer. Sit in silence with Jesus during Eucharistic Adoration on First Fridays and at the Altar of Repose on Holy Thursday.
- Parish Hall – Join us for a parish dinner, coffee after Sunday Mass or our next social or fundraiser. Our hall seats 360 people and includes a modern state of the art kitchen. Exceptional hospitality is provided for our funeral lunches. The parish hall also serves as a comfortable place where many of our senior parishioners gather to socialize.
- Meeting Rooms – Busy with activity, our three meeting rooms accommodate parish groups of varying sizes meeting simultaneously.
- Parish Office – Parishioners and visitors are welcomed by our Parish Staff on Monday to Friday from 9AM – 12PM and 1PM – 4PM.